Friday 12 February 2010

indignation





If you'll scroll down a couple of posts, you will se my review for play 'The Misanthrope'. Unfortunately, judging to two girls my age who act as arts editors for our crumb of a newspaper, the piece, 'lacked direction', and thus will not be featuring in this, or any other edition of the Boar. However, they were kind enough to extend a small hand of mercy to this old thing, adding 'don't give up, we can see that you have a flair for writing.' oh, really? can you? I'm sorry, I had no idea that overnight Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington had miraculously taken over your bodies and given you forty years of experience from which to back up your condescending attitudes. Miraculous. Anyway, in a couple of days I shall post the edited version which I sent (because you didn't think I'd submit a piece with the line, 'fit gingers' in it, did you?)


For anyone out there who is a struggling writer, or a struggling anything, I feel you man!! rejection sucks! forget NA, they need a WA - 12 steps to accepting rejection.


No comments:

Post a Comment